Sunday, 30 September 2007

This dull example of British plumbing was found in Marks & Spencer, Cardinal Place SW1. It was never going to catch my imagination, mainly because I had to queue for it. In before me was a 90 year old frenchman complete with beret and arrogance to speak to me in french, so naturally I never considered actual usage.

Not a great deal one can say about this, paper content looked adequate - as well as on the floor. Can't say i'm feeling the colour scheme but that's M&S for you. Best thing about it? Well that would be coming out grinning with the queue wondering just what the hell i'd got up to in there.

6 comments:

NOTHING TO SEE HERE :O said...

I am shocked that you still went into the cubicle after the french man was in there :O woah ! :)

Is this our blandest toilet so far?

I like the bit of loo roll that is just on the floor there...

DANNY said...

Yeah me too, the things i do for you eh :)

It really really is very bland...really it is, really.

Junny(Lady Junny of Mikeham) said...

so dans,you went in it just for photo taking??? or did you actually use it?

DANNY said...

Purely photo taking...lol

I couldnt bring myself to use it...it was to, to...too something anyway :D

NOTHING TO SEE HERE :O said...

I have dont one or two purely photo takes too! Some bogs are just not worth the risk here junny :)

This is blue... I didnt nnote that before !

Junny(Lady Junny of Mikeham) said...

what is blue,Rachcake?That's why I like the squtting type public bog. because when I really have to go,I don't need to worry the yucky toilet seat!